Running Out On Me
Sugar Low
Hurricane
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1838

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

greenose - 17 April 2009 07:52 AM

I’m wondering which song will be the last to get a vote, only 3 left… If the song you love is still on 0, give it a vote smile

Duncan

Lets not treat Equilibrium like the Eurovision song contest!! Nil points for certain songs - as I said in my intro voting for one does not mean you don’t like the others just that a particular song is your favourite If we did a points system with 12 points for your favourite song and 1 point for your least favourite it would be really interesting - unfortunately the limits of the forum prevent this.

Thus it is not Eurovision!!!

BB

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1556

Joined 2008-05-31

PM

Yeah - but interesting that there are no votes yet for Forever, which was getting the Radio 2 airplay and no comments from any female forum members???? Come on girls, what do you think????

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1440

Joined 2008-04-17

PM

The Big Blue - 17 April 2009 08:44 AM
greenose - 17 April 2009 07:52 AM

I’m wondering which song will be the last to get a vote, only 3 left… If the song you love is still on 0, give it a vote smile

Duncan

Lets not treat Equilibrium like the Eurovision song contest!! Nil points for certain songs - as I said in my intro voting for one does not mean you don’t like the others just that a particular song is your favourite If we did a points system with 12 points for your favourite song and 1 point for your least favourite it would be really interesting - unfortunately the limits of the forum prevent this.

Thus it is not Eurovision!!!

BB

Yes I agree it would be nice to have a vote ranking, or an option of three votes for example, my comment was mainly intended to get more people voting as none of the songs deserve 0! smile

Nul point pour les tout le trois maintenant!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

Britbabe - 17 April 2009 04:10 PM

[color=red]I was the 2nd to vote and went for Big Sleep. Had the question been ‘best’ and not ‘favourite’ my vote would have been different. I’m also surprised that Forever is passed over while Running on Empty gets 2 votes - no accounting for taste lol grin [./color]

Drat not only do I have to re-do the poll asking for second favourite I now have to ask what people think is best too!!!  wink

BB

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

BTW in terms of potential voters we have a turnout of 6.25%

Apathy rules!!!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2008-05-31

PM

Britbabe - 17 April 2009 04:10 PM

[color=red]I was the 2nd to vote and went for Big Sleep. Had the question been ‘best’ and not ‘favourite’ my vote would have been different. I’m also surprised that Forever is passed over while Running on Empty gets 2 votes - no accounting for taste lol grin [./color]

Yeah - we obviously haven’t got enough housewives voting, otherwise Forever would be up there!! LOL

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

Yeah - we obviously haven’t got enough housewives voting, otherwise Forever would be up there!! LOL

A bit old fashioned Eldo!!! Housewives - do they exist still? LOL

BB

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2008-05-31

PM

Well I’ve got one BB and to be honest, if she listened to the album, which is highly unlikely, that would probably be her choice!! LOL

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

eldo56 - 18 April 2009 05:57 AM

Well I’ve got one BB and to be honest, if she listened to the album, which is highly unlikely, that would probably be her choice!! LOL

YOu don’t have to say anything in public Eldo - but would Mrs Eldo describe herself as a housewife? (or long suffering as Mrs BB does!!!)

BB

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

I have to say the voting is really interesting.

The fact that 4 songs are all so close really does demonstrate the depth of this fantastic Album.

I hope the turnout increases and more people vote that the 7.4% turnout so far.

BB

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1440

Joined 2008-04-17

PM

I think we could get a few more votes on here, looking at the member list there have been well over 40 people who have logged into the forum since the poll was started…

If you can’t vote yet, then buy the album and come back to this! smile

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

greenose - 21 April 2009 07:56 AM

I think we could get a few more votes on here, looking at the member list there have been well over 40 people who have logged into the forum since the poll was started…

If you can’t vote yet, then buy the album and come back to this! smile

Incidentally all the leading songs are fantastic and I know I had trouble choosing between them, it is not as easy as it seems this voting lark!!!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

BluesBob - 21 April 2009 11:30 AM

If I could vote again I’d get Sugar Low off 0 points!

Hi Bob

If you could kindly encourage anyone who has not voted to use their vote that would be good.

Regards

BB

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

A big thank you to all those that havee voted so far. Please do continue to vote if you haven’t already done so.

We are getting a good spread for the favourite Song, which shows the strength of the Album. At the moment there is no clear front runner.

BB

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 279

Joined 2008-05-18

PM

Voted for Running on MT…but to be honest.it’s a tough one..the whole album is good one of those special ones where every track is good…bit like the Faces “Nod’s As Good As A Wink”...or more recently, Michael Burks “Iron Man”....I would rate Aynsley live in the same league as Bonamassa…but as far as albums are concerned, he’s beats Bonamassa’s studio stuff hands down…