Total Posts: 231

Joined 2007-12-02

PM

just for you eldo a straight answer RUNNING OUT ON ME

RankRank

Total Posts: 43

Joined 2008-12-05

PM

The wife wanted to vote for Soul,i love Big Sleep,but decided on Early morning dew.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1838

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

I ended up putting the Big Sleep, because I can count one more than Cliff!!! LOL Sorry Cliff

To be honest it was difficult - Having to make a choice was hard - but you do have to pick one.

Just wait till I set a thread running about the second Favourite!!!!

BB

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 686

Joined 2008-10-14

PM

Hi all,

My was that a difficult choice because I am normally a rocker but I had to vote for “Whats it all about” because of that guitar solo, out of this world. A very good mate of mine heard it the other night and was convinced it was David Gilmore, not bad eh.

Paul

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2007-12-02

PM

The Big Blue - 16 April 2009 05:55 PM

I ended up putting the Big Sleep, because I can count one more than Cliff!!! LOL Sorry Cliff

To be honest it was difficult - Having to make a choice was hard - but you do have to pick one.

BB
I BET THATS ONLY UNDERWATER THOUGH-BEST COUNTING I DO IS AT THE BAR—- I STOP AFTER SEVEN(COUNTING THAT IS)

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2007-12-02

PM

spurspaul - 16 April 2009 06:16 PM

Hi all,

My was that a difficult choice because I am normally a rocker but I had to vote for “Whats it all about” because of that guitar solo, out of this world. A very good mate of mine heard it the other night and was convinced it was David Gilmore, not bad eh.

Paul

Hi Paul a rocker and a spurs fan-TOPMAN OL BOY TOP MAN- SHALL WE START A THREAD ON FAV SPURS STRIKERS TEEHEE

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2008-10-14

PM

Hi Cliff

Don’t tempt me, where to begin .....................................

Paul

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1556

Joined 2008-05-31

PM

Paul, they look good on paper…....next season should be much better for you….

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2008-10-14

PM

We always look good on paper its transferring it to the pitch thats been our problem. ” there’s only one Harry Redknapp “.

Paul

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2007-12-02

PM

THEYVE ALWAYS LOOKED GOOD ON PAPER ITS THE GREEN STUFF WE SOMETIMES STRUGGLE TO LOOK GOOD ON,BUTTHATS THE PAIN OF BEING A SPURSFAN

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2007-12-02

PM

BOY THATS SCARY PAUL

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1838

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

cliff - 16 April 2009 06:16 PM
The Big Blue - 16 April 2009 05:55 PM

BB
I BET THATS ONLY UNDERWATER THOUGH-BEST COUNTING I DO IS AT THE BAR—- I STOP AFTER SEVEN(COUNTING THAT IS)

7 O’ Clock is far too early to stop, and too late to stop counting!!!

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 96

Joined 2008-11-04

PM

Yeah - only joking, of course - actually, your review was direct and to the point - what more could be said - I couldn’t face another novel type review…....

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.  In the dining room a clock ticked sonorously, and all the while I pondered - and ponder still.  Ah, would that I could vote for EVERY track… and yet, it is not to be and I am damned!  Damned to make choices and in making my choices to damn the very songs I love and yet love not enough…”

The rest of my review will be out at the end of 2025 if you want to place an advance order BB wink

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1556

Joined 2008-05-31

PM

Very funny Johhno - but could you really vote for every track??? - I think not…....

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1440

Joined 2008-04-17

PM

I’m wondering which song will be the last to get a vote, only 3 left… If the song you love is still on 0, give it a vote smile