Early Morning Dew
Running Out On Me
Sugar Low
Hurricane
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1838

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

A few more people have been voting and Hurricane has leapt up the leader board.

Come on Big Sleep!!

BB

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

14% turnout and I believe this is the most voted on poll on the forum.

BB

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

Hi to any new Forumees,

Don’t forget to vote in this poll if you’ve not already done so.

BB

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2010-04-17

PM

why the hell has superficial got 2 votes (1 was from me) so under rated, so much emotion put into that song then it launches into that awesome solo. Also no offence but why is hurricane got like the most. Way over rated (still think its ok….)but i mean come on, superficial is one of the best, along with 5 others.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

Joshembers - 17 April 2010 02:20 PM

why the hell has superficial got 2 votes (1 was from me) so under rated, so much emotion put into that song then it launches into that awesome solo. Also no offence but why is hurricane got like the most. Way over rated (still think its ok….)but i mean come on, superficial is one of the best, along with 5 others.

it wasn’t so long ago that superficial had no votes.

In short the reason the songs got the numbr of votes is because forumees voted for them!!!

The more people who participate and vote the better the representation of peoples favourite, this vote has the greatest participation of all the votes on the forum and I’d encourage anyone that hasn’t done so yet to use their vote.

BB

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3320

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Hi:
My vote went for “What’s It All About”, seems to be the popular choice, but not an easy one especially after hearing “Hurricane” and “Early Morning Dew” amongst others live.

I don’t know if anyone here has ever had to ferry a minibus full of teenagers any distance, but if you have, then you’d understand why songs like “Crazy” or “Valerie” or anything by Beyonce and Lady Gaga give me anxiety attacks. That said, Aynsley’s masterful deconstruction of “Crazy” means I can now listen to that song again.

Mike

Signature

Of course; I could be lying….

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

mcraggs27 - 19 April 2010 07:15 AM

Hi:
My vote went for “What’s It All About”, seems to be the popular choice, but not an easy one especially after hearing “Hurricane” and “Early Morning Dew” amongst others live.

I don’t know if anyone here has ever had to ferry a minibus full of teenagers any distance, but if you have, then you’d understand why songs like “Crazy” or “Valerie” or anything by Beyonce and Lady Gaga give me anxiety attacks. That said, Aynsley’s masterful deconstruction of “Crazy” means I can now listen to that song again.

Mike

Lucky you I’ve just had to suffer Flo Rider!!!!!

BB

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Oh BB, the things we have to put up with sometimes..

A few weeks back, I was playing Aynsley’s “blue” CD on the bus, with a Hair & Beauty group and it got favourable comment.(3 tracks before they shouted for their beloved Galaxy FM, thats one more than The Beatles!) One of the girls asked who was it, so I showed her the album cover. “Oh sir, was that you when you were younger?” I felt 10 foot tall!

Hope your day goes this good
Mike

Signature

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

mcraggs27 - 22 April 2010 06:12 AM

Oh BB, the things we have to put up with sometimes..

A few weeks back, I was playing Aynsley’s “blue” CD on the bus, with a Hair & Beauty group and it got favourable comment.(3 tracks before they shouted for their beloved Galaxy FM, thats one more than The Beatles!) One of the girls asked who was it, so I showed her the album cover. “Oh sir, was that you when you were younger?” I felt 10 foot tall!

Hope your day goes this good
Mike

Hi Mike

Good for you ...... I hope you said yes!!!!

BB

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2009-04-16

PM

I voted for Soul

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 595

Joined 2009-02-11

PM

Good to see BB’s daughter finally joining in.

Good choice too. It’s a pity that there wasn’t a reworked version of Soul in time for the Tower Sessions.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

No one votes for ages and then the votes go up.

be interesting to know who vote 66 was and which song they voted for.  I think it was Big Sleep, but I can’t honestly tell!!!

BB

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

The last one was for WIAA.

The No.1. choice.

the most voted for poll on the forum

BB

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Since Jimmy did the honours with Tower Sessions, I’ll revive the thread for Aynsley’s previous studio album, Equilibrium..

As BB says, the most voted poll on the forum (to date?). and from the spread of votes, an album; packed with Aynsley classics.

Signature

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

Can people still vote?

Hopefully we’ll have a poll on the new Album soon.

BB