Early Morning Dew
Running Out On Me
Sugar Low
Hurricane
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1838

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

Thought I’d ask ask forum members to vote for their favourite track on Equilibrium.
The whole Album is superb - but which track stands out for you?
Is It:-
Soul
Time’s Up
What’s It All About
Forever
Crazy
Big Sleep
Running On Empty
Superficial
Early Morning Dew
Running Out On Me
Sugar Low
Hurricane.

By voting in this quick sample does not mean that none of the other tracks are not good it just says which one is your favourite. If we can get multiple voting it would be so much easier. smile

BB

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1439

Joined 2008-04-17

PM

I agree multiple voting would be good here, I could easily vote for three of them, since it looks like you have chosen one of my favs already, I’ll pick another one… smile

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

greenose - 16 April 2009 07:50 AM

I agree multiple voting would be good here, I could easily vote for three of them, since it looks like you have chosen one of my favs already, I’ll pick another one… smile

It wasn’t me I haven’t voted yet!!

BB

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 231

Joined 2007-12-02

PM

I MUST BE CRAZY ITS TRACK NUMBER FIVE

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

4 Votes and 4 different songs - that shows jsut how strong the Album is at this early stage of the voting there being no clear winner.

BB

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1556

Joined 2008-05-31

PM

The Big Blue - 16 April 2009 08:31 AM

BB

Yeah - BB probably hasn’t listened to it yet!! LOL

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1439

Joined 2008-04-17

PM

eldo56 - 16 April 2009 11:09 AM

BB

LOL

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2008-05-31

PM

Yeah - and its a bit weird that our resident headbanging Skin fan, Cliff, went for Crazy!!! It’s a funny old world…......

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 648

Joined 2009-02-22

PM

Ok guys - I’ve given the nod to a track that someone else chose - now we have a leader!

Ian

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

greenose - 16 April 2009 11:19 AM
eldo56 - 16 April 2009 11:09 AM

BB

LOL

You two should form a new group The Cheeky Boys!!!! LOL

You should also read the equilibrium review - mine is there and very well thought out it is too!!!!!

BB

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2008-05-31

PM

Yeah - that review prooves my point!!! LOL

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

LOL

No Eldo - I think it proves mine!!! In fact you don’t even need Duncan to be a Cheeky boy group all on your own!!!

BB

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 108

Joined 2008-07-30

PM

They are all so great songs that it was difficult to choose the best one. I like Running on empty and Soul most

Signature

Vox audita perit, littera scripta manet

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 231

Joined 2007-12-02

PM

eldo56 - 16 April 2009 11:33 AM

Yeah - and its a bit weird that our resident headbanging Skin fan, Cliff, went for Crazy!!! It’s a funny old world…......

eldo its a numbers thing-crazy is track number ,hang on just taking the hickorys off again ,oh thats it this little piggy went to-yeah ok number five- im getting yhere Big Blue done it without the abacus and falling over this time teehee teehee snigger snigger,not a duff track on the album,just want to be down the front tapping foot an nodding me head with a glass of lemonade in my hand,see you all there,best wishes from myke grays plectrum the jaggedschism

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2008-05-31

PM

The Big Blue - 16 April 2009 03:17 PM

LOL

No Eldo - I think it proves mine!!! In fact you don’t even need Duncan to be a Cheeky boy group all on your own!!!

BB

Yeah - only joking, of course - actually, your review was direct and to the point - what more could be said - I couldn’t face another novel type review…....

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2008-05-31

PM

cliff - 16 April 2009 04:51 PM
eldo56 - 16 April 2009 11:33 AM

eldo its a numbers thing-crazy is track number ,hang on just taking the hickorys off again ,oh thats it this little piggy went to-yeah ok number five- im getting yhere Big Blue done it without the abacus and falling over this time teehee teehee snigger snigger,not a duff track on the album,just want to be down the front tapping foot an nodding me head with a glass of lemonade in my hand,see you all there,best wishes from myke grays plectrum the jaggedschism

ok Cliff, so you couldn’t decide and went for the “this little piggy” route - I know its difficult to choose one track, but perhaps you need to work backwards - whats your least favourite??? - or, if Aynsley was on stage and shouted out “what do you want to hear from the new album??” - would you have to take your socks off again????