Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Aynsley Lister Forums

You are here: HomeForum Home → Aynsley Lister → Gigs and festivals → Thread

Ashington - White House (Unique) Social

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 4527

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Pat-on-the-back to end all pats-on-the-back to Mike Slaughter for Tuesday night’s Bros. Landreth gig.

To have a band of that caliber going out their way to make such a gig happen…. just amazing!

Signature

Moderator is typing….

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Anyone who can’t make it to Hartlepool Supporters on 25th Jan, I believe there’s still some tickets left for Ariel Posen at Ashington’s White House on the 27th… Or you could be flash and go to both….

Signature

Moderator is typing….

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 793

Joined 2011-06-06

PM

mcraggs27 - 09 January 2020 03:32 PM

Anyone who can’t make it to Hartlepool Supporters on 25th Jan, I believe there’s still some tickets left for Ariel Posen at Ashington’s White House on the 27th… Or you could be flash and go to both….

Due to there being 4 gigs I could go to on the 25th (and my other half on holiday!) Looks like Ashington for me. Loyal to the venue that got him here in the first place.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

tilerman - 09 January 2020 07:50 PM
mcraggs27 - 09 January 2020 03:32 PM

Due to there being 4 gigs I could go to on the 25th (and my other half on holiday!) Looks like Ashington for me. Loyal to the venue that got him here in the first place.

Well, not sure what hospitality Tommy offers at H/pool but the bad news is, it’s no longer “Free Desserts” on a Monday at Old Ash Dene, they’re now £2 with every main meal.

Signature

Moderator is typing….

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Mike S has announced the return of Josh Smith to the White House; 26th Oct.

Signature

Moderator is typing….