Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Aynsley Lister Forums

You are here: HomeForum Home → Aynsley Lister → General Discussion → Thread

Three phrases that sum up Christmas are: Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men, and Batteries not Included.”

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 4087

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Well gang; it’s that time again - time to head away to the hills and throw the credit cards down the deepest hole…

Once again, a year of good music and great gigs come to a close so it’s incumbent to pass on compliments of the season to Aynsley and Steph & family; Steve A & family, Boneto D & Family and Andy P & family. And to all the other musos and bands we’ve enjoyed over the last year.

Best wishes also to John T and Jane & family; John D and Dara & family; infrequent lookers-in Jimmy O and Ligho and their respective families and to all others who look in with interest.

To you all, I dedicate this little ditty (parental guidence advised) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hawOAtZcW9o

Have a happy & safe holidays, see you all somewhere, sometime in 2019. And don’t be postin no Spam whiles me back is turned…..

Signature

Take me down to the hai-ku city
Where the grass is green and th…...Dammit!!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 734

Joined 2011-06-06

PM

mcraggs27 - 21 December 2018 01:13 PM

Well gang; it’s that time again - time to head away to the hills and throw the credit cards down the deepest hole…

Once again, a year of good music and great gigs come to a close so it’s incumbent to pass on compliments of the season to Aynsley and Steph & family; Steve A & family, Boneto D & Family and Andy P & family. And to all the other musos and bands we’ve enjoyed over the last year.

Best wishes also to John T and Jane & family; John D and Dara & family; infrequent lookers-in Jimmy O and Ligho and their respective families and to all others who look in with interest.

To you all, I dedicate this little ditty (parental guidence advised) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hawOAtZcW9o

Have a happy & safe holidays, see you all somewhere, sometime in 2019. And don’t be postin no Spam whiles me back is turned…..

I watched the video but my brain read Joe Pasquale instead of Joe Pesci so wasn’t what I thought ha ha . or should that be Ho Ho x

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2019-01-04

PM

It’s funny but it’s true. We had to buy so many batteries after Christmas it’s ridiculous. haha