Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Aynsley Lister Forums

You are here: HomeForum Home → Aynsley Lister → Gigs and festivals → Thread

Jumpin’ Hot Club

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3697

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Thought I’d give these guys a thread, after all, they’ve only been putting on shows throughout the N.East for over 30 years….. And I for one didn’t realise how many I’ve been to that were theirs….

In their own words:-
Jumpin’ Hot Club have been bringing rockin’ roots, country and blues, reggae and world music to the North East for over thirty years.

Jumpin’ Hot Club is the sister organisation of Northern Roots, Northern Roots deliver community outreach projects to connect people through Roots music.
Jumpin’ Hot Club supports artists, showcases the best of Roots music talent from around the world and create a connected and energised community around Roots music in the North East.

Jumpin’ Hot Club have been bringing rockin’ roots, country and blues, reggae and world music to the North East for over thirty years.
Founded in 1985 by Adam Collerton and Graham Anderson, Jumpin’ Hot Club is now a permanent fixture in the North East music scene, curating, hosting and promoting live music gigs featuring artists from around the world. We believe that everyone should be able to access Roots music that inspires and empowers them.

A range of their most appropriate gigs included in the Tyne Tees Gig-guide, but a full gig list available on their website - http://www.jumpinhot.com/gigs/

Signature

All those who believe in psychokenesis; raise my hand….....

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 637

Joined 2011-06-06

PM

Yes, very under the radar. Most of the acts they bring to the North East at a number of different venues are usually not well known, until they play, and you go, wow, where did they find these. And, of course, they are responsible for staging the Sage Americana Festival each year, with a great mix of free and ticketed gigs.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 637

Joined 2011-06-06

PM

tilerman - 27 September 2018 07:04 PM

Yes, very under the radar. Most of the acts they bring to the North East at a number of different venues are usually not well known, until they play, and you go, wow, where did they find these. And, of course, they are responsible for staging the Sage Americana Festival each year, with a great mix of free and ticketed gigs.

Ps, I do have the Tee Shirt, literally