Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Aynsley Lister Forums

You are here: HomeForum Home → Aynsley Lister → General Discussion → Thread

Till Bennewitz

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-08-28

PM

Does anyone know what is happening with Till Bennewitz? I have his excellent album, which Anysley produced and played on, along with some of his band, released on Aysley’s Straight Talking Record label. I have been trying to find out whether he will be playing in the UK soon. His web site no longer seems to be running and his Facebook page hasn’t been updated for ages. Does anyone know what is going on?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3252

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Hi, and welcome to the Forum (so long as it’s still here….)

I hope Steph picks this thread up as I too would like to catch Till doing a gig. I know he was at last year’s Scarborough Top Secret festival, which I missed; but haven’t heard anything since. I don’t think there’s anything even on the STR website….

Steph - over to you sweetie….

Signature

If there’s a Highway to Hell but only a Stairway To Heaven; it speaks volumes about the predicted traffic flow..

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 560

Joined 2011-06-06

PM

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 560

Joined 2011-06-06

PM

PS he was great at Scarborough last year

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 135

Joined 2010-08-05

PM

Hi guys!

Such a shame Till is quiet at the moment, though I don’t expect he will be for long! We never released the album we recorded with him because we had some problems with the sponsors. It’s absolutely fantastic though so I’d imagine he’ll be releasing it at some point.. Absolutely not a problem for those who’ve already got it but a shame for the rest of the world, definitely!

The last I heard from Till he was recording another album with a record company in Germany who were interested in backing it and he’s still busy writing. He played me some of the new music and it sounded really great. He guested at our last show in Hamburg in November too and said things were going well.

Hopefully he’ll have some news we can share with you all soon and have him back in the UK again.. We’ll definitely be helping him promote it so as soon as we hear we’ll let you all know.

Fingers crossed!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-08-28

PM

Hi Steph.

Thanks for the update. It is a concern that his web site is no longer up and he is so quiet on Facebook. I hope he is going to release more work.

Alan