Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Aynsley Lister Forums

You are here: HomeForum Home → Aynsley Lister → General Discussion → Thread

It was Christmas Eve babe, in the drunk tank

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3080

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

More on that story from our home affairs correspondent….

Well, I guess it’s about the time that I wind up for the year; and the last time in this format as 2017 brings a new look to the website, and the Forum is being put out to pasture….

I’ve been signed on to a dredger sailing out of Runswick Bay, Whitby, and I’ve just been down to check my cabin in the foul smelling forecastle as well as some of the foul smelling folks as’ll be my shipmates. I’ll be whiling my time away picking my oakum until the new website is ready.

In the meantime, I just want to wish Aynsley & Steph & the family; Steve, Boneto and Andy & their significant others & families, all you on here, John, John, Jimmy & your other-halves & families; all the bands & musicians who’ve made 2016 rock and who’ll make 2017 roll, have a great Christmas, a brilliant New Year and here’s to an awesome 2017.

Oh - and to mess with your heads…..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Agr3PiPJEM

Peace & Love…..
Mike   (aka Captain Zlog…)

Signature

I wonder if T2 will be as big a disappointment as the original Trainspotting was to the railway enthusiast.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 592

Joined 2009-02-11

PM

It’s really Christmas Eve!

Just popped in to say “bye bye Forum”!

Cheers Mike, for your thoughts, which I echo to all concerned.

See you somewhere, sometime in 2017.