Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Aynsley Lister Forums

You are here: HomeForum Home → Aynsley Lister → General Discussion → Thread

Birthday Greetings to our Steph

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3202

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

April 4th, and our “fearless leader” will be celebrating another birthday (22nd…?  :D )

Very best wishes from me, and the “Durham gang” (Cynthia, Ann, Jo & Peter).

It’s sure to be a great party over in Roth, especially with the King King crowd.

Signature

If there’s a Highway to Hell but only a Stairway To Heaven; it speaks volumes about the predicted traffic flow..

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 135

Joined 2010-08-05

PM

Thanks, Mike! smile  I had a brill weekend in Germany…  Ayns and King King smashed it in Roth and then our guys did it again in Karlsruhe.  Superb!  Spent all day today recovering! x

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Belated birthday greetings to two of my favourite music blondes - wor Steph.
Hope you had a rockin’ week-end. Certainly no excuse for any lack of chocolate.

(My other favourite music blonde? Well, it was her birthday the following day. Agnetha Faltskog.)

Signature

If there’s a Highway to Hell but only a Stairway To Heaven; it speaks volumes about the predicted traffic flow..

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

It’s that time again; Happy Birthday to our favourite blonde… Not Agnetha Faltskog - that’s tomorrow…..

From us all, have a great time, and no doubt there’ll be a great party to come at Basel…....

Signature

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 594

Joined 2009-02-11

PM

Congratulations to 2 old girls still going strong!

One, the Forum, surprising me that she is hanging on.

And the other - OK there’s nothing old about Our Lovely Steph. A Big Happy Birthday Ma Dear - have one for me xx