Aynsley Lister Forums

You are here: HomeForum Home → Aynsley Lister → General Discussion → Thread

Aynsley’s Guitar Workshops

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3159

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Want to learn to play like Aynsley?
Want to meet and jam with Aynsley & the band?
Well, here’s a great opportunity to learn “dangerous distortion; serious sustain”.
By the end of the week-end, you’ll faze, you’ll flange, you’ll fuzz; you’ll be fast, you’ll be flexible: just feel those frets.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPZsLRUWYNY

January 17th - 19th 2014 & Jan 31st - Feb 2nd 2014 @ Denham Grove, Uxbridge

Check home page/Guitar tuition or sister site Straight Talkin’ Records for more details or contact via .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) . No matter if you’re a pure Strat-cat or have the feel for a Les Paul - all abilities welcome. Over 18s only though.
Get in quick as these sell-out faster than his gigs!

Wow, you know the year is flying by when these come up again

Signature

I wonder if T2 will be as big a disappointment as the original Trainspotting was to the railway enthusiast.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 547

Joined 2011-06-06

PM

Looks like a couple of spaces have become available if anyones interested

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Week-end #1 starts this evening. Have a great time anyone trolling along.

Signature

I wonder if T2 will be as big a disappointment as the original Trainspotting was to the railway enthusiast.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

2nd of the near-legendry Guitar Workshop Week-ends starts tonight - once again, have a blast everybody.

Signature

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

See Aynsley’s announced a perfect cure for “Summertime Blues” - he’s running another of the legendry workshops this September - 16th to 18th (2016).

Signature

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

BEFORE one of Aynsley’s Guitar Workshops:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFij1DTCZeU

AFTER…..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBjOd92JBqQ
well, maybe…....

Have a great week-end all who are heading along.

Signature

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Can’t believe its “Workshop Week-end” already - way to beat those post-Christmas Blues, by learning some Blues.
I’ll have to get down sometime; maybe when there’s a Hurdy-Gurdy session. By the way, anyone got a spare Hurdy-Gurdy?

Have a great time folks…... Remember, guitars go strings to the front….. That’s my contribution.

Signature