Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Aynsley Lister Forums

You are here: HomeForum Home → Aynsley Lister → Albums → Thread

Which HOME track is your favourite?

Poll: Which HOME track is you favourite?
Total Votes: 13
Home
Broke
Insatiable
Inside Out
Free
Sugar
You Make It Real
Feeling Good
Possession
Hyde 2612
Impossible
Straight Talkin’ Woman
Rank

Total Posts: 27

Joined 2012-12-11

PM

mcraggs27 - 31 July 2013 07:48 AM

Well, there’s probably stranger sites down Chichester Rd. or staggering out The Nook on a Friday night…...

That will make no sense to virtually anyone else on here, but it made me laugh!!  If you see someone with earphones in walking weirdly / strutting (or whatever else) heading past Chi towards the Sanddancer, along past the fair and to Asda, it’s likely to be me!  LOL!

Hey! - I may be mad, but at least I have a GREAT taste in music!  :-D

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3629

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Bluebell - 31 July 2013 07:48 PM

Hey! - I may be mad, but at least I have a GREAT taste in music!  :-D

Sounds like our mission statement….....

Signature

Unicorns aren’t real, but giraffes are. Giraffes!?!

RankRank

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2008-03-15

PM

At the moment my favourite is Inside Out but its early days so i’m not going to vote just yet.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 686

Joined 2008-10-14

PM

Thought I would leave it while before I committed to the inevitable forum vote. Have changed my mind numerous times but I think I have to go with the majority vote.    FREE

RankRank

Joined 2008-03-15

PM

OK i’ve eventually gone for Insatiable but it was a close thing with Possession which is classic Aynsley. I still like Inside Out and I also love Sugar and Hyde. Home was not a favourite at first but its growing on me. Not keen on Free sorry!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 648

Joined 2009-02-22

PM

Okidokey - time to come off the fence I guess smile

Right out of backfield and after much consideration, the track I keep coming back to is…............................................................................................................................................... (long pause ‘cause that’s how they do it on TV)................................................................................

Possession!

As Amy says, it’s classic Aynsley - all the way. Can’t believe no one else went for this.

Ian

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 686

Joined 2008-10-14

PM

Your so predictable Ian.

RankRank

Joined 2008-03-15

PM

I’m with Ian. And classic Aynsley doesnt = predictable so wash your mouth with soap!. I’m really pleased its now got a vote

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3629

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Not going to lose any sleep that Home has been nominated in the British Blues Awards Best Song category; it was always in the running here, such as the voting went. here’s hoping it picks up more by the close of voting at the end of June.

Signature

Unicorns aren’t real, but giraffes are. Giraffes!?!