Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Aynsley Lister Forums

You are here: HomeForum Home → Aynsley Lister → Albums → Thread

Which HOME track is your favourite?

Poll: Which HOME track is you favourite?
Total Votes: 13
Home
Broke
Insatiable
Inside Out
Free
Sugar
You Make It Real
Feeling Good
Possession
Hyde 2612
Impossible
Straight Talkin’ Woman
Rank

Total Posts: 27

Joined 2012-12-11

PM

mcraggs27 - 31 July 2013 07:48 AM

Well, there’s probably stranger sites down Chichester Rd. or staggering out The Nook on a Friday night…...

That will make no sense to virtually anyone else on here, but it made me laugh!!  If you see someone with earphones in walking weirdly / strutting (or whatever else) heading past Chi towards the Sanddancer, along past the fair and to Asda, it’s likely to be me!  LOL!

Hey! - I may be mad, but at least I have a GREAT taste in music!  :-D

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3364

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Bluebell - 31 July 2013 07:48 PM

Hey! - I may be mad, but at least I have a GREAT taste in music!  :-D

Sounds like our mission statement….....

Signature

Of course; I could be lying….

RankRank

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2008-03-15

PM

At the moment my favourite is Inside Out but its early days so i’m not going to vote just yet.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 686

Joined 2008-10-14

PM

Thought I would leave it while before I committed to the inevitable forum vote. Have changed my mind numerous times but I think I have to go with the majority vote.    FREE

RankRank

Joined 2008-03-15

PM

OK i’ve eventually gone for Insatiable but it was a close thing with Possession which is classic Aynsley. I still like Inside Out and I also love Sugar and Hyde. Home was not a favourite at first but its growing on me. Not keen on Free sorry!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 648

Joined 2009-02-22

PM

Okidokey - time to come off the fence I guess smile

Right out of backfield and after much consideration, the track I keep coming back to is…............................................................................................................................................... (long pause ‘cause that’s how they do it on TV)................................................................................

Possession!

As Amy says, it’s classic Aynsley - all the way. Can’t believe no one else went for this.

Ian

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 686

Joined 2008-10-14

PM

Your so predictable Ian.

RankRank

Joined 2008-03-15

PM

I’m with Ian. And classic Aynsley doesnt = predictable so wash your mouth with soap!. I’m really pleased its now got a vote

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3364

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Not going to lose any sleep that Home has been nominated in the British Blues Awards Best Song category; it was always in the running here, such as the voting went. here’s hoping it picks up more by the close of voting at the end of June.

Signature

Of course; I could be lying….