Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Aynsley Lister Forums

You are here: HomeForum Home → Aynsley Lister → General Discussion → Thread

HOME-ward Bound

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 4602

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Well folks, just over a week to go for the main event, the album launch party - or should that be HOME-Warming party? Anyone “Can’t find my way HOME”, it’s at Robin2, Bilston, and if you “Ain’t Got No HOME” you’ll be fixed up with a copy before the night’s over. Fine support from HOME-boy Ron Sayer Jr.

Any ideas then, who’s going to “Run For HOME”?

By the way, before you “Take Your Whiskey HOME”, anyone with a camera, please make sure there’s plenty “Pictures Of HOME”.

Anyone detect a “theme” in this post?

Signature

In other news; the Seven Dwarfs have been advised that as from Monday they can only meet in groups of six.
One of them isn’t Happy…

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 648

Joined 2009-02-22

PM

Well seeing as it’s my “HOME” venue on the club circuit, you can expect to see me and Mrs Icon down the front with cameras suitibly primed. Very much looking forward to this one (especially as I’m still without a copy of the new album). Should be a great night - will be good to catch Ron Sayer again too, as it’s been a while since I saw him play.

Anyone else making the trip? Anyone considering going the extra mile for this might want to consider that the Robin 2 has bedrooms for hire and I’m told they do a bostin’ breakfast! Go on - you know you want to!

Ian

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 595

Joined 2009-02-11

PM

Welcome back Icon!

Where you been?