Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Aynsley Lister Forums

You are here: HomeForum Home → Aynsley Lister → General Discussion → Thread

Happy Birthday Steph!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3596

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Yeah - someone tried to keep this one quiet…......

Happy Brithday Steph -  have a great day!

Signature

There are only three real monsters; Dracula, Blackula & Son of Kong..

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 608

Joined 2011-06-06

PM

Yes another year ‘olderer’  . At least you can probably still keep count, I was ‘46’ two years running!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 595

Joined 2009-02-11

PM

Ah 21 at last!

Hope it’s a great one.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1036

Joined 2009-03-08

PM

A bit late : Herzlichen Gl├╝ckwunsch, Steph
Hope you had a great day.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 148

Joined 2013-04-04

PM

Happy belated Birthday!!

I may be stepping out of bounds here, and I apologize ahead of time if I am…  I recognize that Steph is the administrator of the forum, but is she also related to Mr. Lister in some way?  I know it is really none of my business, but I was just trying to get a little better orientation to some of the main contributors to this forum.  The only reason I was curious was that on the Facebook page, Mr. Lister comments on Ms. Steph like they may be spouses and/or close friends.  Not in a bad way or anything…  The example is the parody of the black and white film on “women know your limits”.  Anyway, I hope I haven’t imposed with this question, just curious…  Thanks.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

jdog5407 - 12 April 2013 02:25 AM

Happy belated Birthday!!

I may be stepping out of bounds here, and I apologize ahead of time if I am…  I recognize that Steph is the administrator of the forum, but is she also related to Mr. Lister in some way?  I know it is really none of my business, but I was just trying to get a little better orientation to some of the main contributors to this forum.  The only reason I was curious was that on the Facebook page, Mr. Lister comments on Ms. Steph like they may be spouses and/or close friends.  Not in a bad way or anything…  The example is the parody of the black and white film on “women know your limits”.  Anyway, I hope I haven’t imposed with this question, just curious…  Thanks.

Spouse/ fiancee/ significant other or whatever the term, that’s our Steph, as well as being Aynsley’s manager. Steph looks after the business while Aynsley takes care of the music. Pretty good arrangement.

Signature

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 135

Joined 2010-08-05

PM

I only just noticed this thread and it just made my day!  Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-08-05

PM

mcraggs27 - 12 April 2013 10:21 AM
jdog5407 - 12 April 2013 02:25 AM

Happy belated Birthday!!

Spouse/ fiancee/ significant other or whatever the term, that’s our Steph, as well as being Aynsley’s manager. Steph looks after the business while Aynsley takes care of the music. Pretty good arrangement.

It always helps to know who people are - in our case it usually helps soften things too..  Usually when I tell people who I am to Aynsley formality goes out the window!  I’m on Facebook if anyone wants to join up on there, obviously some of you already are!  My profile is at http://www.facebook.com/AynsleyListerManagement

As for the ‘Women Know Your Limits’ post… He was lucky to ever get out of the shed.. ! Haha!

Women Know Your Limits - Harry Enfield: http://youtu.be/LS37SNYjg8w

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 67

Joined 2012-04-05

PM

sorry I missed the b-day!

Hope you had a good one! 

KEEP ON ROCKING SIS!

Signature

GO RAIDERS!  FIGHT ON TROJANS!  “JUST WIN BABY”

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

April 4th, and our “fearless leader” will be celebrating another birthday (22nd…?  :D )

Very best wishes from me, and the “Durham gang” (Cynthia, Ann, Jo & Peter).

It’s sure to be a great party over in Roth, especially with the King King crowd.

Signature

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-08-05

PM

Thanks, Mike! smile  I had a brill weekend in Germany…  Ayns and King King smashed it in Roth and then our guys did it again in Karlsruhe.  Superb!  Spent all day today recovering! x

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Belated birthday greetings to two of my favourite music blondes - wor Steph.
Hope you had a rockin’ week-end. Certainly no excuse for any lack of chocolate.

(My other favourite music blonde? Well, it was her birthday the following day. Agnetha Faltskog.)

Signature

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

It’s that time again; Happy Birthday to our favourite blonde… Not Agnetha Faltskog - that’s tomorrow…..

From us all, have a great time, and no doubt there’ll be a great party to come at Basel…....

Signature

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 595

Joined 2009-02-11

PM

Congratulations to 2 old girls still going strong!

One, the Forum, surprising me that she is hanging on.

And the other - OK there’s nothing old about Our Lovely Steph. A Big Happy Birthday Ma Dear - have one for me xx

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Wow - come round again; Happy Birthday Stephers, ol’trout.

Signature