Aynsley Lister Forums

You are here: HomeForum Home → Aynsley Lister → Albums → Thread

The new album, HOME & updates

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3251

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

May 4th - Aynsley & band are playing Sedgefield on Jedi Day,

If you mean the Release party, date in early July is being kicked around with possibility of Robin2 as venue. Still in the planning stage though.

Signature

If there’s a Highway to Hell but only a Stairway To Heaven; it speaks volumes about the predicted traffic flow..

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 686

Joined 2008-10-14

PM

Cheers Mike.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1035

Joined 2009-03-08

PM

Applause ... Applause ... Applause , Mike

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Ligho - 26 February 2013 07:38 AM

Applause ... Applause ... Applause , Mike

Well, been pimpin’ Aynsley the last couple of months; now its time to cheer him on.

(Have a Bender avatar for most occassions….....)

Signature

If there’s a Highway to Hell but only a Stairway To Heaven; it speaks volumes about the predicted traffic flow..

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1838

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

Any new songs materialised at gigs yet?  Just looking for more clues as to the new album

BB

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

The Big Blue - 29 March 2013 10:30 PM

Any new songs materialised at gigs yet?  Just looking for more clues as to the new album

BB

The handful of new songs Aynsley “toured” last year have been knocked into shape and have made the album, including Home which is the title track, and a bit of a monster in its final form if what I heard at Doncaster is anything to go by. Expect Inside Out and Possession on the album as well as the Feeling Good cover. There is a second cover, but that’s been kept under wraps for now.

Signature

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1035

Joined 2009-03-08

PM

mcraggs27 - 02 April 2013 08:05 AM
The Big Blue - 29 March 2013 10:30 PM

BB

The handful of new songs Aynsley “toured” last year have been knocked into shape and have made the album, including Home which is the title track, and a bit of a monster in its final form if what I heard at Doncaster is anything to go by. Expect Inside Out and Possession on the album as well as the Feeling Good cover. There is a second cover, but that’s been kept under wraps for now.

With only one gig for me last year I couldn’t really remember whether I’ve heard “Home” already ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlM-Z5H44ZU

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Try this take:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qya87T2RT0E

Signature

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 123

Joined 2013-04-04

PM

I’m new to this forum, and I’ve tried to update myself as best as I could from the previous posts.  Is Mr. Lister’s new album still scheduled for release in May? and if so, an approx date?  I have about worn out my copies of Tower Sessions, Equilibrium, and other previous releases.  His performance of Home on the posted videos is outstanding… Thanks for any updates..

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Hi jdog,

Still looking that the new album will be available from early May; Steph will post as soon as there’s a fixed date; hang on in there…..

Here’s some YouTube links of some of the new tracks, while they were “works in progress” on the road.

Inside Out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N6-oyPrdXk
Feeling Good - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFNLCPPtRDM
Insatiable - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLfI6z_d_No
Posession - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOnMjwv1l7U

Signature

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 123

Joined 2013-04-04

PM

Thanks, Mr. McRaggs for the Youtube posts.  From this set of songs, the new album looks like it will be fantastic. I’m hoping that the album will be out in about a month or so.  Do you think that Ms. Steph will announce a pre-release sale opportunity for the album? and if so, do you think it (the pre-sale) will also be available to us in the US?  Thanks again for your help.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 560

Joined 2011-06-06

PM

jdog5407 - 07 April 2013 09:52 PM

Thanks, Mr. McRaggs for the Youtube posts.  From this set of songs, the new album looks like it will be fantastic. I’m hoping that the album will be out in about a month or so.  Do you think that Ms. Steph will announce a pre-release sale opportunity for the album? and if so, do you think it (the pre-sale) will also be available to us in the US?  Thanks again for your help.

Mr McRaggs will put you in the picture when he ‘logs in’, tomorrow

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

tilerman - 07 April 2013 11:35 PM

Can already feel my leg getting pulled on this one….....

Hey jdog; glad you enjoyed the clips. If you go on the home-page for the site, there’s a widget (link icon) to Aynsley’s YouTube channel. Loads more quality clips to enjoy there.

As for the new album, I’m certain Steph will be able to sort you with a copy as soon as it’s available. I dare say, if you were to ask, she’ll make sure Aynsley signs it for you.

By the way, the name’s Mike

Signature

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 560

Joined 2011-06-06

PM

mcraggs27 - 08 April 2013 11:46 AM
tilerman - 07 April 2013 11:35 PM

Can already feel my leg getting pulled on this one….....

Hey jdog; glad you enjoyed the clips. If you go on the home-page for the site, there’s a widget (link icon) to Aynsley’s YouTube channel. Loads more quality clips to enjoy there.

As for the new album, I’m certain Steph will be able to sort you with a copy as soon as it’s available. I dare say, if you were to ask, she’ll make sure Aynsley signs it for you.

By the way, the name’s Mike

Mike McRaggs   sorry mike Craggs

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

I get this, from an Aynsley look-a-like!?!

Signature