Joined 2011-06-06

PM

mcraggs27 - 21 March 2017 11:15 AM

Sedgie’s bill of fare…....

21st April - Greg Coulson + George Shovlin & George Lamb £12

26th May - Eugene Hideaway Bridges + tbc   £12

20th October - Marcus Bonfanti + tbc   £15

24th November - Rebecca Downes + tbc £15

Slight price increase in the latter half of the year; can’t complain considering the quality…..and I don’t mean the beer…..

Thanks for that Mike. On the point of the price increase. We are non profit making and any profit we make either goes back to the bands in one form or another or we give to local charities and communities. We always try to put on a quality support so you get at least three hours of quality music. And of course the beer is still only £2 pint. Supports to be announced very soon!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 595

Joined 2009-02-11

PM

Class line-up!

Marcus has been in the top 3 of my wanted-list for a while.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 651

Joined 2011-06-06

PM

jimmyo - 04 April 2017 02:40 PM

Class line-up!

Cheers Jimmy, massive compliment coming from you. Marcus is being supported by Jack Hutchinson

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3780

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

jimmyo - 04 April 2017 02:40 PM

Class line-up!

Jimmy; you’re more than welcome to give your gigs a shout on here. Hell, I do Edinburgh’s and Duncan hasn’t looked in for a couple of years…..

(and it’ll give you chance to break 600 posts before the doors close….)

Signature

If you believe in phrenology; you need your head examining…...

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

John;  Save you the trouble of announcing Marcus Sold Out and Rebecca limited availablity…..

Seen that [Lindisfarne’s] Rod Clements & Ian Thomson are playing Sedgefield Manor House next Feb (3rd)... Anything to do with Sedgie R’n'B ?

From the spot Rod did in front of Trevor Sewell a couple of months back, this will be a very laid back but very tasty gig.

Signature

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2011-06-06

PM

Well, its official (although our tickets are not available under the end of the week) Aynsleys at Sedgefield January 26th. We can promise you show folks

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Most of 2018’s roster for Sedgie now “live” (get yer tickets while they’re HOT….)

26th January A night with Aynsley Lister SOLD OUT in 3 days of being announced!!!
16th March Trevor Sewell + DC Blues SOLD OUT - eve of show
20th April   Sean Webster + Stoney BrokeSOLD OUT- eve of show
25th May   LaVendore Rogue + Trevor StegerSOLD OUT a month in advance
7th Sep   Chris ‘King’ Robinson + The Della Grants
19th October   Dave Kelly + Maggie Bell SOLD OUT a month in advance
23rd November   Malone Sibun Band + Howlin’ Mat

For 2019:-

25th January - 24 Pesos + Midnite Blue
8th March - Sari Schorr + Lewis Hamilton Band

Signature

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Supakev ‘n’Pilchards at Sedgie? So the 16th Anniversary reunion has got off the ground? I had heard that Kev had put word out and that Sy Snoodles; Mike Rotch; Hunt Stromberg; Al the Limp; Ollie Tabooger; Urban Shocker; Santanico Pandemonium; “Hotlips” Houlihan; Tookie De La Créme; Grant Grant; Thangam Debbonaire; Del Boy; Del Girl; Del Monty; Wilma McClatchie; Bert Foorde; Sandor “The Hound” Clegane; Blind Lemon Clegg; Mike Lemongello; Sick-note; Wrong-note; Duff-note; Tomasz Schafernaker; Archer Maggot; Boots Day; Stacker Pentacost; Mr. M’Choakumchild: Radar O’Reilly; Angela Merkel; Rabbit Maranville: Sonny Boy Entwhistle; Bea O’Problem; Eleanor Digby; Shooty Babitt; Tretch Farm; Stathis Borans; John Kettley; Longar Longer; First Lieutenant Milo Minderbinder; Bambos Charalambous; Hugh Jass; Hawkeye Pierce; Coco Crisp; The Bewely Brothers; Fabian Assman; Khal Drogo; B.J. Hunnicutt; Cole Trickle; Sugar Kane Kowalczyk; Blue Moon Odom; Wincey Willis; Ron Yuletide; The High Sparrow; Ahmed Adoudi; Creedance Clearwater Cuoto; Sleepy John Awkwright; Prof. Farnsworth; Four Eaton; Cigaret; Yuri Nator;Sidney Freedman; Mr Hand; Lili Von Shtupp; Baby Tate; Harmonica Minnie; Ponyboy; Yul Besorrie & Ginger Tom were in;  but it won’t be the same; it’s not the WHOLE band without Fat Harp Parker.

Signature

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2011-06-06

PM

What are you on, lol.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

tilerman - 12 December 2017 11:54 PM

What are you on, lol.

Found some mince pies from last year, or was it year before, at the bottom of the Christmas decorations box - still moist…..

Signature

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Never any surprise that Aynsley’s gig next month woud be a sell-out, but in a couple of days of tickets being announced!?!

I know you got to consider logistics and availabilities from both sides, but Devil’s advocate in me keeps whispering “second night…..second night”.

And if it doesn’t happen, still some fine nights on offer at Sedgie throughout the year…..

Signature