Aynsley Lister Forums

You are here: HomeForum Home → Aynsley Lister → Albums → Thread

Free Download

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1838

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

Hi Folks

just got my Aynsley news letter and there’s mention of a free download… sounds great hope it’ll be one of the new tracks which Aynsley and the band have been playing lately.

BB

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 648

Joined 2009-02-22

PM

The Big Blue - 13 January 2012 03:58 PM

Hi Folks

just got my Aynsley news letter and there’s mention of a free download… sounds great hope it’ll be one of the new tracks which Aynsley and the band have been playing lately.

BB

I do believe it’s going to be a track recorded at the solo gig I attended at the Brewhouse, Burton on Trent in September. Not sure which one BB, but I don’t remember him playing any of the new songs showcased with the band.

Ian

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1838

Joined 2009-01-05

PM

Thanks Ian

I’m sure it’ll be good in any event.

BB

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 135

Joined 2010-08-05

PM

The much anticipated (and exclusive) free download is coming this week folks!

If you’re not already on the mailing list then sign up now (http://eepurl.com/fBltg).. Otherwise sit tight, it’s coming! cheese

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 1035

Joined 2009-03-08

PM

You couldn’t have chosen a better song cool smile
Thank You.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-03-20

PM

Yes, it’s great. I just downloaded it today smile

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3251

Joined 2010-04-12

PM

Hi Lenny, and welcome to the forum. If you’ve enjoyed the download, hope you’ve taken the chance to look at Aynsley’s YouTube.

See from your profile that you’re posting from Canada, so we especially look forward to your views and comments should you stick around with us. Hope you take the time to explore the forum and chip in anywhere that takes your interest. It would be interesting to learn how you came onto Aynsley’s music and if there are any bands you’d recommend to us here.

Only one word for the download - exquisite

Mike

Signature

If there’s a Highway to Hell but only a Stairway To Heaven; it speaks volumes about the predicted traffic flow..

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 123

Joined 2013-04-04

PM

I know that I’m more than a bit late with my request here, but is it possible to still acquire this download that you all were talking about here?  Any help anyone (Ms. Steph?) can provide here would be much appreciated.  I know I’m very new to the forums and very late for this one here, but I’ve discovered very quickly that I just can’t get enough of Mr. Lister’s work…  Thanks again.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 560

Joined 2011-06-06

PM

jdog5407 - 07 April 2013 11:03 PM

I know that I’m more than a bit late with my request here, but is it possible to still acquire this download that you all were talking about here?  Any help anyone (Ms. Steph?) can provide here would be much appreciated.  I know I’m very new to the forums and very late for this one here, but I’ve discovered very quickly that I just can’t get enough of Mr. Lister’s work…  Thanks again.

Steph gave me a couple of downloads, the links for which are on my blues club page dated April 1st.  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sedgefield-Rock-and-Blues-Club/277849748905109

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 123

Joined 2013-04-04

PM

Thanks for the download links; you have a great looking site going there.  I appreciate you sharing with me.